Saturday, January 31, 2009

February Meals

One of my goals for 2008 was to plan our meals in advance. I tried the weekly menu plan - it seemed like I was always planning; the bi-weekly menu plan - still took too much time; and finally the monthly menu plan - this is the one that worked for me. I try to sit down at the end of the month and plan out meals for the following month. I make a list of the meals I plan to make that month - and then at the beginning of each week, I take out that list and transfer in which meals we'll have. Following are the meals I plan to make for the month of February:


Hamburgers
Homemade Pizza x2
Three Cheese Pasta
Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti noodles with cheese
Homemade Macaroni & Cheese from Tammy's Recipes
Cheesy Chicken Vermicelli from Tammy's Recipes
Chili
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Baked Potato Soup
Creamy Corn Chowder from Tammy's Recipes
White Chicken Chili
Crockpot Italian Chicken
Crockpot Beef Stew
Chicken Potpie
Cheesy Beef and Rice from Heavenly Homemakers
Cracker Casserole
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Beefy Enchilada Bake from Heavenly Homemakers

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs