Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our Planned Curriculum for 2010-2011

Our new school year starts on Monday (Aug 2nd)…I’ve had our curriculum plans simmering for a while, I guess it’s time to make them official :)…

3rd Grade ~

Language Arts:

Math:

1st Grade ~

Language Arts:

Math:

 

Family Subjects ~

Bible:

History:

Geography: We will be studying world geography using a plan created by me (using ideas from the Homeschool Creations blog)…I will be using a combination of resources including:

Art:

Read-Alouds:

Science:

I am working on Preschool plans for ds3 ~ to begin sometime in October (when he turns 4)…mainly just some fun activities so he can feel like he is a part of our school day :)

We will also be continuing our morning Circle Time…Hopefully I’ll be able to post our Circle Time plans soon :) 

Visit more blogs linked to the Not Back to School Blog Hop for more Curriculum Plans!

7 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I was drawn to your blog by the name. How perfect. Thanks for reminding me about Apologia Astronomy. I totally forgot I have it in the basement!! :)

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Wendi,

I think all of our children are about the same ages. We are continuing w/our US geography study and hope to venture out of the country next school year. I too will probably use some of Jolanthe's material (Homeschool Creations).

We started school last week and my preschooler (3) joined us too. I'm trying to figure out how to bring Circle Time back into our school. Last week was busy, but I know it will get better as we settle into our new routine.

Karin Katherine said...

We will be using Bible Study for all ages for the first time this year as well. We can cheer each other on! I have also heard wonderful things about it so here is hoping we both have a fantastic year using it!

Genevieve said...

sounds like a wonderful year in the making! We've just finished up with SL core 2, and we are using All about Spelling also.

it was nice to 'meet' you through the hop! :)

www.herowncopy.com
@copylassie

Mom Guide said...

I too was drawn by the name of your blog. Simple works for us.

Oh I am so excited! I have been looking for a Kids Daily Devotion.

Amber said...

Thanks for all the geography resources! =) I really like those GeoPuzzles. I found them on Amazon and added them to my wishlist. (My wish list is growing at an alarming rate right now!) =P

Lora @ my blessed life said...

You have a great year planned! We also love the Getty-Dubay Italic handwriting program:)

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs