Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Outside

We took some time last weekend to get out and enjoy some beautiful fall weather. It seems that we've gotten more rain this year than usual ~ so when we have a clear day, we need to take advantage of it...'cause it may not last long.I actually took my planner and planned out our school for the week while dh and the kiddos played...

But it wasn't long before they convinced me to join in their fun. I climbed a hill with dd5 and ds3, and worked up a bit of a sweat (it was a steep hill).


See, it even tired the kids out, they had to take a breather on a park bench after they reached the top :)

We've visited this park many times, but I've never explored the back end of it...I'll definitely have to add it to our list of favorite parks.

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs