Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wild Flower Garden ~ Early Summer

This is a picture of our wildflower garden…it was taken at the end of June, before the long dry spell that we’ve had the past few weeks in our neck of the woods…

100_6218  100_6223

100_6220 100_6219

100_6221 100_6222

If our summer continues in the same pattern that we’ve had these past few weeks (hot, hot, hot, and dry, dry, dry)…I imagine our beautiful wildflower garden will suffer :(

By the way, these pictures are courtesy of our budding photographer, ds8…

2 comments:

hsmomma said...

Hi! I am following you from the TOS Crew. Please follow me back at www.alittlebooknook.com. I look forward to working with you this year! :)

i cant decide said...

Very pretty! I've tried a few times to have a wildflower garden but the seeds never sprouted. I might have to try this in one of my front gardens.

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs