Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All About Reading Level Pre1 Debuts Tomorrow!

I have raved before about how much I love All About Spelling…and I have been waiting {not so patiently} for the debut of the All About Reading program; I can’t wait to use this program with my ds4 :)

all about readingWell, the wait ends tomorrow!  Here is an excerpt from an email that I received from Marie at All About Spelling this afternoon:

We're going to be releasing the first level in our new All About Reading program tomorrow, Wednesday, March 2! Level Pre-1 teaches preschoolers and kindergarteners a very specific set of skills that we call the Big Five Skills. These five skills help young children understand the basics of language and how it works, preparing them to learn to read.


With All About Reading Level Pre-1, your child will play special games, enjoy little crafts, and engage in charming storytime activities--all the while absorbing these all-important Big Five Skills.

Inside this email I also received links to two free activity ebooks that can be used with preschool and kindergarten children…and I was told that I could share these links with you :)

zigzag zebra safari stories

If you are interested in viewing and/or downloading these free ebooks, click here.  This link should take you to a page where you can view your own copies of these sweet little ebooks :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs