Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweet Hour of Prayer CD ~ A Review

sweet hour of prayer cd

This unique 40 minute CD features devotional readings from Oswald Chambers’ Prayer: A Holy Occupation that are interspersed with instrumental hymns.  Some of the hymns included on this CD are: “What a Friend We Have in Jesus”, “Just a Closer Walk with Thee” and “Take My Life and Let It Be”. 

My Thoughts

I found Sweet Hour of Prayer to be very uplifting and quite soothing.

Before receiving this CD I thought of it as a music CD with readings interspersed…but after listening to it I found it to be more of an audio CD of devotional readings with instrumental hymns interspersed.  I absolutely loved this unique mix of devotional readings and instrumental hymns.

More Information

Sweet Hour of Prayer: Classical Ensemble with Devotional Readings from Oswald Chambers is currently available for purchase from the Discovery House Publishers website for $9.89.

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs