Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TOS Magazine’s “Labor of Love” Sale

tos magazine The Old Schoolhouse is having an awesome “Labor of Love” sale on their print magazine subscriptions right now!  This magazine is one of my most favorite teaching resources.  If I hadn’t already renewed my subscription this past spring, I would definitely be taking advantage of this incredible offer!

From encouraging editorials to informational articles about teaching specific subjects; from product reviews to natural living how-to’s…each quarterly issue is stuffed with information that is helpful to both veteran and newbie homeschoolers alike.  I especially enjoy reading the “Show & Tells” that give me a glimpse into the real lives of other homeschoolers. 

If you’ve been considering getting a subscription to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine now is the time because The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue
subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter
issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue.

tos mag2

Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31
through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they’re gone!
Hurry and grab this crazy price today!

Click here to read more about this incredible offer and subscribe to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. 

 

I am a current subscriber to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and this review is an honest reflection of my experience with this magazine.  I am receiving free Expo-to-Go tickets in exchange for this post.

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs