Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan ~ March 22-28

This week I'm planning meals that make use of what I have on hand already. I plan to head out to the grocery store to stock up on fresh fruit and a few basics, but that's about it.

Last week, the kids and I headed to a local farm and stocked up on beef, so we do have a bit more beef in the menu this week - it does feel good to have a full freezer again.

Breakfasts ~ french toast, overnight whole wheat breakfast cake*, pancakes, amish baked oatmeal*, cinnamon rolls, cereal & yogurt
*Both the baked oatmeal, and ww breakfast cake are prepared the night before & kept in the fridge. I love that all I do in the morning is preheat the oven and then add the prepared pans - and they are both so YUMMY!

Lunches ~ tortilla pizzas, grilled cheese, pb&j sandwiches, snacky lunch (pretzels, cheese, fruit), tuna fish sandwiches, cheese 'n chips (basically tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese)

Dinners ~ Cracker Casserole (named by my kids:) ), Baked Macaroni & Cheese, Chili (leftover from weekend), Beefy Enchiladas, Pizza Bread, Baked Ziti, Sloppy Joes

For more menu plans, check out OrgJunkie!

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs