Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Cards

It’s almost the middle of November…do you have your Christmas cards ready yet?  Nope, me neither :).  But that could be a good thing this year, because I just heard that Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers this year in return for posting about their favorite Christmas cards from Shutterfly’s large selection. {Follow this link for more information: http://bit.ly/sfly2010}

To be honest, it is not hard for me to sing the praises of Shutterfly.  I have been creating Shutterfly photobooks since our youngest was a baby {paper scrapbooking went by the wayside, three kiddos = no time to scrapbook}. 

We have also been using Shutterfly to create our Christmas cards for the past couple years.  I love the large selection of card styles that Shutterfly offers.  This year I plan on using my favorite individual pictures of my kiddos from the past year on our Christmas card, and maybe a picture of all three…so I limited my search to cards that allowed at least 3 pictures…my top three favorite styles are:

faith hope love goodblessings framed in color

We usually include a Christmas letter with our cards…but when I was perusing Shutterfly’s card styles I came across this cool one…

top ten

Hmmm, being able to include our Christmas letter on our Christmas card is very tempting….

And remember, photo cards are not just for Christmas…you can also create a variety of other cards and stationary from the Shutterfly Cards and Stationary page.  Photo cards make adorable birthday invitations…we used one for our daughter’s first birthday ~ it became both a birthday invite and a birthday keepsake.

birthday girl This is a sample from Shutterfly’s site, not the card we used

Or how about making personalized thank you cards using a photo {or photos} from the birthday party?  Shutterfly offers a varied selection of thank you cards styles, all you do is add the photo{s}.

thank you

Like I said in the beginning of this post, I have been using Shutterfly for a number of years…I make annual photobooks for each of my kiddos, an annual family photobook, and special occasion photobooks {i.e. vacation}.  I also use Shutterfly every year to make our Christmas photo card.

So go on…check Shutterfly out for yourself.

If you are a blogger, make sure you check out this link http://bit.ly/sfly2010 for more information about the 50 free cards for bloggers promotion. 

Please note that the opinions stated in this post are my own, based on my own personal experience with Shutterfly.  I am doing this post in order to obtain my own set of 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly.  I am not receiving any other compensation from Shutterfly.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the idea of the top ten list on the card!! Hmmm ... I'll have to think on that!! ;)

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs