Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan ~ April 13-19


My menu plan post for this week is a bit late. It's actually been written on my calendar since last Friday, but I'm just now getting the post done. Oh well, better late than never, right? :)

There's lots of ham dishes in the plan this week - I don't want any of our delicious leftover ham from Easter dinner to go to waste (and if I don't plan to use it - that's exactly what would happen! :))

Breakfasts ~ toasted english muffins & jelly (buy 1 get 2 free sale!), baked oatmeal, breakfast cookies, whole wheat & choco chip pancakes

Lunches ~ Broccoli Cheese Soup (leftovers), ham sandwiches, crackers & cream cheese, pb&j sandwiches, pizza quesadillas, egg salad

Dinners ~ Egg Casserole (with ham), Rodeo Chicken Sandwiches, Black Bean & Ham Soup, homemade pizza, Chicken Paprikash, Baked Ziti


By the way, if you are looking for a really good broccoli cheese soup recipe - the one that I linked to on this page is AWESOME! It really is! I've made it 3 times in the past month. My husband loves it, and my 7-year old (who gags when eating veggies) actually told his little sister that it was good - and then immediately caught himself and said "I mean, it's okay" :)

There's lots more menu plans over at OrgJunkie!

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs