Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan ~ April 26 thru May 2

With the weather we had last week, I'm not sure whether to plan for winter comfort foods or switch over to cool summer dishes: we started the week with chilly rain, followed by a couple days of beautiful springtime weather and then the weekend brought scorching summer temps!

So this week, we're just sticking with meals that we enjoy eating...and here's the plan:

Breakfasts
Lunches
  • tortilla pizzas, apple slices
  • pb&j sandwiches, oranges
  • snacky lunch (pretzels, cheese slices, fruit)
  • quesadillas, oranges
Dinners

For lots more menu plans, visit OrgJunkie.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad we aren't the only ones to do snacky lunches. A couple of weeks ago I put a variety of fruit and veggies along with cheese slices into a box and we ate outside. My boys loved it!

Unknown said...

At my home, the snacky lunch was always a hit.Everthing from hotdogs to pickles could end up on your plate. We called it a "surprise plate". My youngest is now 13, and once in a while she'll say "Mom, will you make me a surprise plate?"

 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs